NO GUESS AS A FIRST TIME GUEST!
First experiences can be intimidating, we want to help take the guess work out of your first time joining us at church! Below you can learn a little more about what can be expected at a typical Sunday morning service for our church family. We can’t wait to see you there!
WHEN SHOULD I GET THERE?
Service starts at 11AM. We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the service so you can get settled in, find your seat and meet someone new! We also have pre-service prayer at 10:30am in the Sanctuary if you would like to join us for that.
NO GUESS, AS A FIRST TIME GUEST!
- + There is plenty of parking available in the small lot right across the street from the church or in the larger parking lot next to it, there is also plenty of street parking available.
- + There will always be a friendly face to greet you and people to connect with! If you need some help, look for one of our connections team members and they will be glad to assist with any questions you may have. There is usually pre-service prayer going on in the sanctuary 30 mins before the start of service.
- + Our services open with Praise & Worship. Our worship culture is vibrant and spirit-filled.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please feel free to wear what you are most comfortable in. Any given Sunday you will find people in suits and people in shorts and flip flops. People are welcome to come as they are!
SHOULD I BRING ANYTHING?
- Bring a friend, or come ready to meet some new ones! Also, we encourage note taking during the sermon, so if that means notes on your phone to you, bring your phone, if that means paper and a pen, bring those with you!
Need a bible? Download the bible app through the appropriate button below.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
- To learn more about our mission, vision, values and the leadership of our house you can click on one of the buttons below. See you at church!
We look forward to seeing you!
Want to connect in advance? No matter when you plan to visit, there’s a place for you to connect and grow here. To help us get to know you a bit, take a moment to fill out this form.